Sean is the Partner leading PwC’s Infrastructure Advisory team in Queensland and Northern Australia. He works with public and private sector clients to deliver complex projects and initiatives across a range of sectors including Tourism.
His specific experience includes:
- project governance, strategy and execution
- provision of commercial and strategic advice
- infrastructure project planning, evaluation and implementation
- management of complex transactions and procurements
- analysis of complex commercial, technical and legal information
- development and management of relationships with government and private sector stakeholders
- leadership and management of specialist professionals and integrated teams.
Sean has advised both government and the private sector on a range of tourism and ecotourism projects in Queensland and Northern Australia, and has a reputation for working closely with his clients to deliver the outcomes they require.